If you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s not too heavy then you’ve found the right recipe. This Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding only takes a few ingredients and the end result is a creamy, chocolatey delicious dessert that you could eat for breakfast and not feel guilty… at least I do. 😜 Grab those avocados and let’s get to the recipe!
- Medium sized ripe avocado, it’s important that you get a ripe avocado, not one that’s too ripe. It has to be perfect. Click HERE to find out how to pick the perfect avocado, if you aren’t sure.
- 4 Tablespoons of local organic honey
- 5 Tablespoons of cashew milk. I’ve also tried almond and soy with great results. My family just loves cashew milk, feel free to use any non-dairy milk of your choosing.
- 4 Tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
- Toppings of your choosing we love
- Non-dairy whipped cream
- slivered almonds
- mini chocolate chips
- crushed up graham crackers
- Pit the avocado, cut into chunks and add into blender
- Add in your milk, cocoa and honey on a slow speed for 60 seconds or so, then increase it gradually until it’s creamy.
- If too thick add more milk, if not sweet enough add more honey and cocoa.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Serve cold, add toppings before serving.
Make sure you pin the recipe for later!
Until next time,