What’s lemony, sweet and full of...
Nothing says summer like boozy treats by the pool, this treat is a fun twist on margaritas
🍾The best part, it couldn’t be any easier to make with only a few ingredients you probably have on hand.
💦 Make a splash at your next adult gathering this summer with our super simple Margarita Bark!
- White candy melts
- Lime Green Candy Melts
- 2 Tablespoons Tequila
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetened Lime Juice
- Sparkling Sugar
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of tequila to the white candy melts BEFORE you melt. This will make sure that chocolate doesn’t seize up. Then melt white candy melts according to directions, either in microwave or on stove top. This Wilton Candy Melting Pot is great too!
- Melt the lime green candy melts at the same time, adding the 1 tablespoon of sweetened lime juice before melting.
- Pour white chocolate onto parchment paper and use a knife or spatula to smooth out. On top of the white chocolate, pour the lime green candy melts. Use a knife to make swirls – I like to do a figure 8 a few times.
- Sprinkle the sparkling sugar onto the chocolate. It will harden quickly, so work fast!
- Place into fridge until it completely hardens.
- Break into pieces to serve and enjoy! This one is just for the adults!
Love this recipe and want to save it for later? Pin it!
Enter to WIN Summer Cash!
Some AMAZING bloggers teamed up to give our lucky followers a chance to win $2500 for summer adventures! 5 lucky readers will win $500! Open WW, void where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older to win. Check the Rafflecopter below for the full rules and conditions and instructions on how to enter!