Refreshing Green Apple Mojito
Everything is turning green! St. Patrick’s day is right around the corner and I wanted to offer you some boozy green options to celebrate. While green beer is festive and fun, it’s always nice to mix it up. This green apple mojito is the perfect solution. It’s refreshing, easy to make and absolutely gorgeous.
This refreshing Green Apple Mojito is sweet, simple and perfect for St. Patrick’s day.
Sweet, refreshing green apple mojito. Perfect for St. Patrick’s day!
- 3 oz. club soda
- .5 oz. lime juice
- 9 mint leaves muddled with ¼ tsp. sugar
- 3 oz. light rum
- 3 oz. 3 apple juice reduction
- Make juice reduction by simmering 1.5 cups of apple juice in a small saucepan until it has reduced to ½ cup. Allow to cool.
- Muddle mint and sugar in the bottom of a glass.
- Add juice reduction, rum and lime juice. Stir. Add ice.
- Add club soda and stir gently. Garnish with apple peel or slice, fresh mint, and a lime slices.
How will you be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? We usually always create a Leprechaun Box where we try to catch a leprechaun, the kids have a blast searching around the house for everything green, gold and shiny to create a cozy leprechaun-catcher. When they drift off to sleep I leave little treats for them to find in the morning. It’s always a fun time.
Do you love this recipe? Make sure you share with friends. Comment below with your favorite St. Patrick’s Day cocktail.Tags: cocktail, green apple mojito, Recipe