No matter how you plan on celebrating Valentine’s Day this year these chewy strawberry cookies are the perfect addition. They are so easy to make and perfect to bring as a school treat for your children. This recipe only calls for 4 ingredients and takes 15 minutes to make.
Grab your ingredients and let’s get to it!
- 15oz Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Powered Sugar
- Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Crack two eggs.
- Pour in melted butter.
- Mix well & refrigerate for one hour.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
- Roll the balls of dough around in the powdered sugar.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet or lay out a piece of parchment paper and place on top of that.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned at 350 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy!!!