If you are living for watermelons and love easy cocktails then make sure you enjoy your last few days of summer with this super simple 2 ingredient boozy recipe.
- A ripe watermelon
- 2- 4 cups of your favorite booze, we love tequila or vodka for this, but feel free to experiment.
- Popsicle sticks, the amount depends on how big your watermelon and slices are.
- Slice watermelon in individual pieces. Keeping the rind makes it easier for the popsicle sticks to stay in
- Place watermelon in an airtight container and add your booze. Keep in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Add your popsicle sticks before serving.
- Enjoy responsibly!